I am using a custom set of words.
However while Importing I end up importing a word that is not present in my custom list.
I am able to see the word while displaying the input.
Though when I am exporting the data, the text is coming as null.
Is there a way to over come this?
yeah, we actually wait before re exporting the data.
while re-exporting, since the imported word (even though it has already been transcribed and shows in the normal letters ) is not there in the lexicon, while exporting the data is blank.
As you mentioned one solution would be to use lk-text, but unfortunately we cannot use that because otherwise our transcription will go for a toss.
Is there any other way that you can suggest or this is not possible?
can you confirm you call the "waitForIdle" before export?
Also, when setting a breakpoint in debug mode, do you see the exported string in the debug variables? Maybe it is a display issue?
The import is working fine.
The issue that I have is when I try to export the data (that has just been imported) which is not there in my custom lexicon, the export does not work.
I am not trying to transcribe again, this is data that has been imported.
The limitation that I have is that i cannot add the lk-text resource, because then my transcription goes for a toss.
Do let me know if there is some way of achieving this.
thank you for contacting us.
Currently, I tried to reproduce on my side, with a simple lexicon containing 4 words. I did not attach any other LK to my configuration, which you can find:
With this configuration, I am able to import a word that doesn't belong to the "myLex.res" lexicon in my editor, and it gets displayed.
Nevertheless, if I try to add anything else (e.g. word, letter...), then I have a "no result", which is the expected behavior as a lexicon by itself only allows a single word.
To go around this:
-Either you add a GRM to your configuration, which will allow you to "loop" over your lexicon
-Or you add the lk-text resource.
If this doesn't work, can you please provide with your exact scenario, configuration...