iink SDK on Device

Crash while creating engine

Hi MyScript team.
I have integrated MyScript interactive on device SDK into my application for handwriting recognition. The recognition works well while generating apk. But, when creating a bundle for my application it crashes after app release with the following error:

Fatal Exception: java.lang.RuntimeException
internal error

com.myscript.iink.NativeFunctions.createEngine (NativeFunctions.java)

I compared my application Id in MyScript ATK console and also tried creating new certificate. But still doesn't work.
Please provide a solution to resolve this problem. 

Thank You.

Dear Vineet,

in your console, you have the message "Mismatch between certificate and application...".

Just ensure you create a new certificate with the proper "bundle identifier" and re-build your application accordingly: https://developer-support.myscript.com/support/discussions/topics/16000024845

Best regards,

Olivier

Hi Olivier,
I created a new application and certificates with the correct bundle identifier. I replaced the certificates in my project and created app bundle. After installation it still doesn't work.
Same error reappears as follows:
Fatal Exception: java.lang.RuntimeException
internal error

com.myscript.iink.NativeFunctions.createEngine (NativeFunctions.java)

Dear Vineet,

I just checked again your console, and it appears you still have the same "Mismatch between certificate and application:" error today.

Please login to https://atk.myscript.com, and you will see you are using the "com.fl..." certificate while your application bundle identifier is "com.hua...".

Re-create a certificate setting the "com.hua..." identifier, add it into your appliation, re-build it and it will work fine.

Best regards,

Olivier

Dear Oliver,
As suggested, I have checked the bundle id in the certificate and application id, both are same. It started working. But after I created a new bundle again it stopped working. I'm getting the same crash again. This happened twice till now.
Please help me with this.

Thank You.

Login or Signup to post a comment