Text

Answered

How to get the all editor engine result?

I have used the "TEXT DOCUMENT" part.There are multitple editor engine was used in there.

So i want to get the all editor engine's result for show in custom label which one was created by me.

How to get the all editor engine's result in "TEXT DOCUMENT" part?

Is there is any default function to achieve this?

Best Answer

Dear Kannan,

Currently, when applying a configuration to a "Text Document" part, it the pre-set value for each type of part will apply.

In your case, the values you set for a text part will therefore apply when recognizing text in a "Text document": https://developer.myscript.com/docs/interactive-ink/1.3/reference/configuration/#text-document

You above code will then set the medicinecustom lexicon.

Best regards,

Olivier

Dear Kannan,

based on what you say, your "Text Document" part has several editors.

Then, fo each editor, you can call the "export_" function, setting the TEXT mimetype: https://developer.myscript.com/refguides/interactive-ink/android/1.3/com/myscript/iink/Editor.html#export_-com.myscript.iink.ContentBlock-com.myscript.iink.MimeType-

=>You will then get the Text result as a string.

Best regards,

Olivier

Hi,

No i want to export all editor engines at a time.

In "Text Document" part i have write on first line that will be created the editor engine for that,

And i have go to write the second line , that also create the second editor engine automatically.

My question was i want merge the two editor engine results into one.

I want to export two editor engines at a time.

How can i achieve that?

Dear Kannan,

I am not sure to understand. Are you talking of text blocks or editors?

Indeed, a Text Document may have several text blocks with one single editor. In that case, you can export as Text.

Or, you may also have several editors, in that case, for each editor, you shall export as text. In that latter case, we have no way to export all editors at once.

Best regards,

Olivier

Hi,

Thanks for your response.

I want to set a custom lexicon to "TEXT DOCUMENT" part.

Actually i already set a custom lexicon to "TEXT" part.

Code:

do{

editorViewController.editor.waitForIdle()

editorViewController.editor.clear()

try editorViewController.editor.configuration.setString("medicinecustom", forKey: "text.configuration.name")

}

catch{

print("Error while creating package : " + error.localizedDescription)

}

But i didn't know how to set a custom lexicon to "TEXT DOCUMENT" part.

How can i achieve this?

Answer

Dear Kannan,

Currently, when applying a configuration to a "Text Document" part, it the pre-set value for each type of part will apply.

In your case, the values you set for a text part will therefore apply when recognizing text in a "Text document": https://developer.myscript.com/docs/interactive-ink/1.3/reference/configuration/#text-document

You above code will then set the medicinecustom lexicon.

Best regards,

Olivier