Math

Answered

Handwriting recognition Math type, get batch information LaTeX code

Hello, how to use rest API to batch identify the number function and other information, mainly batch, how to distinguish the acquisition after recognition, such as: 1/2, 3 to the second power, H2O, 20 > 15, etc.

For example, here are two chemical expressions,How to distinguish the return results of a call

Best Answer

Dear Stuert,

if I understand well, you would like to be able to post several equations at at time?

In that case, similarly to your other post, our recommendation is that you send one request per equation.

Best regards,

Olivier

Dear Stuert,

currently, I am facing difficulties understanding what you want to achieve? Do you want to export the result in Latex? In that case, you shall use the export function and set the Latex MimeType:

-https://developer.myscript.com/docs/interactive-ink/1.3/web/myscriptjs/import-and-export/#exporting-content

-https://myscript.github.io/MyScriptJS/docs/class/src/Editor.js~Editor.html#instance-method-export_

If this doesn't help, please carefully explain what you want to achieve, as I am facing difficulties understanding.

Thank you,

Best regards,

Olivier

Hello, I mean to identify multiple sets of mathematical or chemical equations at one time. How to distinguish results and obtain data separately? Because according to the user's handwriting habits, some results may be split or merged after identification, so they need to be differentiated. They should be differentiated before identification. Now I don't know how to plan the request. I hope you can help me. Thank you

Answer

Dear Stuert,

if I understand well, you would like to be able to post several equations at at time?

In that case, similarly to your other post, our recommendation is that you send one request per equation.

Best regards,

Olivier

• Support
  • Forums
  • Math
  • Handwriting recognition Math type, get batch information LaTeX code