Text

Can the results of handwriting batch recognition be grouped?

For example: 1 answer is a, 2 answer is 10, I use the cloud identification batch processing API: https://cloud.myscript.com/api/v4.0/iink/batch Through accept = Application/ vnd.myscript.jiix The result is: a 10, but how can I distinguish it? When writing, it may be identified as: a 10, how can I avoid it, or how to set grouping when requesting

1 person has this question

Dear Stuert,

thank you for contacting us.

Currently, when exporting as JIIX, you indeed have the "label", which corresponds to the default "text result" that was recognized.

In order to access other candidates, you can parse your JIIX, look for the "words", and for each word, you have the "label" and "candidates" ; you can then propose the candidates to your user, who will then be able to choose the one he prefers.

Best regards,

Olivier

Hello, thank you for your reply. I'm a little confused now. For example, the result I need is the answer to three questions: a ABC CD. But because of the handwriting problem, the result of the analysis is: a AB C C D, three questions, five answers are given. There is no corresponding question. How can I distinguish the value of the answer to the corresponding question? It's mainly about how I can identify the results that correspond to the problems

Dear Stuert,

based on your latest update, it seems you want to have a kind of form, where the user would write an answer, and get the result?

In that case, the easiest solution is using the REST api to post only one answer at a time ; you will then get the proper result.

Best regards,

Olivier

Is there no better solution? In that case, the number of requests will be too many, or can a "label" or "group" be added before the request? Let me receive the results to distinguish

Dear Stuert,

we have no easy alternative.

If this is a pricing issue, we can forward your request to our sales team.

Best regards,

Olivier

hi,I have the same question , ask  do you have z a solution to grouping trajectory  problems。

Dear Customer,

Thank you for contacting us.

If I understand well, you would like to send "groups of strokes" using our REST API, then match the result with the proper strokes?

We have no solution for this, you shall send one REST request per group of strokes.

As said above, if it is a pricing issue, we can forward your request to our sales team.

Best regards,

Olivier

Login or Signup to post a comment