iink SDK on Device

Answered

The certificate is the same, but invalid certificate is prompted

The certificate is the same, but invalid certificate is prompted

Best Answer

Dear User,

Currently, you shall allow the atk.myscript.com URL. The iink SDK tries to connect to the latter to get a time-unlimited certificate.

Please note you only need to allow the connection once per device. When the the device got the time-unlimited license, it will no longer try to connect.

Best regards,

Olivier

Dear "Shiftingsand",,

thank you for contacting us.

Currently, I just checked your console, and I do not see any error message and I confirm you still have enough licenses available.

Can you confirm your device has an internet connection? Indeed, if an application has been installed and could not connect to our license server, after 30 days, it will raise an error message.

If not the case, can you please try to get a new certificate file, and try to run again the application?

Best regards,

Olivier

What is the domain name and IP address of the server you verify the certificate? We need to add it to the white list to connect to the network

Answer

Dear User,

Currently, you shall allow the atk.myscript.com URL. The iink SDK tries to connect to the latter to get a time-unlimited certificate.

Please note you only need to allow the connection once per device. When the the device got the time-unlimited license, it will no longer try to connect.

Best regards,

Olivier

ok,thanks