Text

Single Line Text widget

Hi,

Can we use multiple SLTW in a same frame to achieve MTLW? Please reply asap ?

Dear Dangwal,

currently, SLTW has not been designed for such use-case, as the ink always scrolls, and is converted in real-time.

Best regards,

Olivier

Dear Olivier,

Sorry but i can't understand your points.I want to achieve Multiple SLTW in a frame by creating multiple instances of SLTW .Cant it's be possible? If you have any thought about this how can i achieve this?

regards,

Dangwal 

Dear Dangwal,

following all your questions, my understanding is that you would like to achieve a "similar" multi line, i.e. only display line (no scroll bar), disable recognition, disable scroll...

Based on this, unfortunately, you can not achieve such behavior with the Single Line Text Widget. The only possibility is that you re-work your application to have a "Single Line" behavior.

Best regards,

Olivier

Dear Olivier,

Currently i want to display line(multiple sltw) with all its feature.Right now i am only focus on this. you have any thoughts regarding to this.

regards,

Dangwal

Dear Olivier ,

Any thoughts??
regards

Dangwal

Dear Dangwal,

this is indeed possible, in theory, you can create as many instances of the Single Line Text Widget as your device allows.

Nevertheless, please note when the number of instances increase, the performance will slow: https://developer-support.myscript.com/support/discussions/topics/16000007897

Best regards,

Olivier

Login or Signup to post a comment