General questions

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: invalid certificate

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: invalid certificate

at com.myscript.iink.NativeFunctions.createEngine(Native Method)

at com.myscript.iink.Engine.<init>(Engine.java:20)

at com.myscript.iink.Engine.create(Engine.java:39)

I don't know when this verification happened. The problem I'm facing now is the same "MyCertiticate.java", some devices can be used, but some of the errors mentioned above are reported. Another problem is that I created a new application in Create Application and created certificate. I used a new Java file in my Android application, but I didn't see the license consumption. Please tell me how to use the subscription license in my application. Thanks!

Dear Shilong Pan,

Thank you for contacting us and your questions.

Currently, is it occurring on a brand new install or 30 days after installing the application on the device? Indeed, if after 30 days, it is likely  because the application is not able to connect to the internet to activate the license. Indeed, the iink SDK needs to connect once to our  servers to activate the license. If not done 30 days after the first  install, you will have the "INVALID CERTIFICATE" message.

Best regards,

Olivier

My application used a test certificate before. Will the application be re-authenticated after I replace the certificate, or will it take 30 days?

Dear Shilong Pan,

there is currently no difference in the way tests certificate are dealt:

-After first install of the application, the iink will try to connect to our license server

-If it can connect, a time-unlimited license will be installed

-If it cannot connect, at each new start, the iink will try a new connection

-After 30 days, if no connection to our license server could be done, you will no longer be able to use the application on the device, and have an invalid certificate error message.

Best regards,

Olivier

Login or Signup to post a comment