iink SDK on Device

Answered

How to increase the efficiency of hand-writing to text recognition for single user in iink sdk?

I'm repeatedly writing same word over and over but everytime it recognizes my letter "m" as "n" in that word. I correct the system by choosing the alternative provided under iink sdk. 

Is there a way, I could expedite system algorithm on how do I write my alphabets in running writing and have it recognize them better?

Warm Regards.

Best Answer

Dear Pankaj,

thank you for contacting us and your question.

Indeed, our technology doesn't have a "writer adaptation", which means if exact same ink is written and written, result will normally not change.

Nevertheless, I am a bit puzzled, as our technology is normally robust enough to such use-case. Did you set the proper language? Are you trying to write "specific words" that would not belong to our "standard lexicons"? If so, could you try adding a custom lexicon containing the words you are trying to recognize?

If this doesn't help, could you please provide us an ink sample and the expected result?

Best regards,

Olivier

1 Comment

Answer

Dear Pankaj,

thank you for contacting us and your question.

Indeed, our technology doesn't have a "writer adaptation", which means if exact same ink is written and written, result will normally not change.

Nevertheless, I am a bit puzzled, as our technology is normally robust enough to such use-case. Did you set the proper language? Are you trying to write "specific words" that would not belong to our "standard lexicons"? If so, could you try adding a custom lexicon containing the words you are trying to recognize?

If this doesn't help, could you please provide us an ink sample and the expected result?

Best regards,

Olivier