Text

Alphanumeric conversion

HI,

We are facing some issue with conversion when we are using the normal text editor.

When we write 1 it converts it to l and sometimes when we write 2 it converts it to Z

When we write 10 sometimes it converts to 10 but when we write 10 mg it converts it to long.

Is there someway we can improve the transcription here?

Thanks,

Piyush

Hi Olivier,

Thank you for your response. I will send a snapshot soon. One e.g. that comes to my mind is that if i write "i" and  "s" with some gap, it merges the two together to "is".

If i do not use the TEXT resource, it causes more issues as you have mentioned.

The problem that we are facing is mainly when we have numbers along with text. Most other cases is working quite well.

So as you have mentioned above, the model takes into consideration more common usage, and that is where we are facing issues, as the numbers are getting converted to text.

Is there no way that this can be avoided?

Thanks and Regards,

Piyush

Hi Olivier,

Is there some sort of hack or something that can be used here?

Thanks,

Dear Piyush,

The way you are mixing digits with letters is in the limits of our technology. I am afraid not much can be done.

Best regards,

Olivier

Dear Olivier,

Thank you for all your support. 

However, in case if something does come up, which can take care of this please do let me know.

Is there some sort of special characters that can be used?

Thanks,

Piyush

Dear Piysuh,

this would require a special development in our our core technology, which is not planned at present. Nevertheless, I keep this in mind.

Regarding using special characters, this is not possible neither.

Best regards,

Olivier

Login or Signup to post a comment