Interactive Ink

Answered

Export editor by mime type html

Hi guys,

I created a `Text Document` content type, and handwriting some text and draw some graph, then i want to export the drawing to html with text(html format) and include the image by canvas element or a image (which can pre save first). 

If this possible ? or how can i create and manager different type of block, like Text block and drawing block can draw on the same view, and can export as html.

Thanks! 

Best Answer

Dear Xiaoming Jin,

Thank you for contacting us.

I recommand you referring to our Demo example, you will see that you don't have to convert the diagram block before resizing it.

So I recommand you testing our Demo example, with a Text Document Part, to check whether this meets your requirement:

You write some Text, add a Diagram in a Text Document part. If you select the Diagram (you will have to switch from "Pen" Events to "Touch" Events) , you will be able to resize it without converting it.

Regards,

Gwenaëlle

I have tried add different block (diagram math drawing), it works can export html success, but i have another question, if or how i can control the block size ?

On Text Document content part

1. Drawing some text

2. Add a diagram block under the text, the block height can't be changed

3, After finish drawing on diagram block, i want to convert the diagram block to resize, but seems i have to convert all drawing (text and diagram) so that the diagram block to be resized

If i can only convert diagram block and keep the text block, so that i can go on drawing text or add block without much space on the view

Answer

Dear Xiaoming Jin,

Thank you for contacting us.

I recommand you referring to our Demo example, you will see that you don't have to convert the diagram block before resizing it.

So I recommand you testing our Demo example, with a Text Document Part, to check whether this meets your requirement:

You write some Text, add a Diagram in a Text Document part. If you select the Diagram (you will have to switch from "Pen" Events to "Touch" Events) , you will be able to resize it without converting it.

Regards,

Gwenaëlle

1 person likes this

Thank you Gwenaelle, you're right, it's solved

Login or Signup to post a comment