iink SDK on Device

Answered

Auto erase text show in log Failed to edit block "MainBlock"ink rejected

Hello

When I write text is auto erase and I got error in log - Failed to edit block "MainBlock"ink rejected

Thanks

Best Answer

Dear Mangal,

Currently, there can have several errors for which ink is rejected:

-Ink is too big

-Ink is above the first line

-you are trying to write on a digital publish paragraph

-You are trying to write outside of the document bounds

Looking for the whole error message (you should look after "ink rejected" to get the full error message), you should be able to find out which one you are facing.

But if referring to the previous post from Dipannita, it looks like you have issues with your pens. In the current case, I would tend to think that when you lift your pen, a stroke/point is captured outsdie of the screen or document. This would also go in the way of erasures detected when you lift the pen.

Best regards,

Olivier

1 Comment

Answer

Dear Mangal,

Currently, there can have several errors for which ink is rejected:

-Ink is too big

-Ink is above the first line

-you are trying to write on a digital publish paragraph

-You are trying to write outside of the document bounds

Looking for the whole error message (you should look after "ink rejected" to get the full error message), you should be able to find out which one you are facing.

But if referring to the previous post from Dipannita, it looks like you have issues with your pens. In the current case, I would tend to think that when you lift your pen, a stroke/point is captured outsdie of the screen or document. This would also go in the way of erasures detected when you lift the pen.

Best regards,

Olivier