iink SDK on Device

Answered

当使用中文/英文分开识别的两个EditorView时,偶现下列错误

04-01 21:30:42.346 E/SmartGuideView( 3587): Failed to edit block "MainBlock": INVALID_CERTIFICATE: error: AddResource zh_CN/zh_CN-ak-cur.res failed

04-01 21:30:42.346 E/SmartGuideView( 3587): error: failed to read configuration script

04-01 21:30:42.346 E/SmartGuideView( 3587): script exits with 2 errors

04-01 21:30:42.346 E/MyScriptPresenter( 3587): onError s=MainBlock s1=INVALID_CERTIFICATE: error: AddResource zh_CN/zh_CN-ak-cur.res failed

04-01 21:30:42.346 E/MyScriptPresenter( 3587): error: failed to read configuration script

04-01 21:30:42.346 E/MyScriptPresenter( 3587): script exits with 2 errors

Best Answer

Dear Customer,

I am sorry, but I do not understand what your doing, nor what is happening on your side.

First, which account are you using for your application? if using your own email, as of today (April 10, 2020), in your console, I still many errors related to the certificate:

Mismatch between certificate and application: com.**.***tch != com.**.***stu

=>If this is your application, please create a new certificate, and update your application with it. I already provided with the link how to build a new certificate earlier in this topic.

If you are using another account, please provide with the email of the latter, I will then check the console and see if there are any error messages.

Also, I mentionned you set a delay in between each editor creation (the English and Chinese one) ; did you try this?

need to release app before you know if there's any feedback.

>>Please answer the above questions, so that we can help you further.

Best regards,

Olivier

Answer

Dear Customer,

I am sorry, but I do not understand what your doing, nor what is happening on your side.

First, which account are you using for your application? if using your own email, as of today (April 10, 2020), in your console, I still many errors related to the certificate:

Mismatch between certificate and application: com.**.***tch != com.**.***stu

=>If this is your application, please create a new certificate, and update your application with it. I already provided with the link how to build a new certificate earlier in this topic.

If you are using another account, please provide with the email of the latter, I will then check the console and see if there are any error messages.

Also, I mentionned you set a delay in between each editor creation (the English and Chinese one) ; did you try this?

need to release app before you know if there's any feedback.

>>Please answer the above questions, so that we can help you further.

Best regards,

Olivier