Software Development Kit

iOS Integration error

I have downloaded code from Git with

git clone https://github.com/myscript/interactive-ink-examples-io

Now i am trying to run Swift Example and tried to run command pod install

I am getting this error 

Analyzing dependencies

Fetching podspec for `MyScriptInteractiveInk-UIReferenceImplementation` from `../..`

[!] CocoaPods could not find compatible versions for pod "MyScriptInteractiveInk-Runtime":

In snapshot (Podfile.lock):

MyScriptInteractiveInk-Runtime (= 1.1.2)

In Podfile:

MyScriptInteractiveInk-UIReferenceImplementation (from `../..`) was resolved to 1.1.2, which depends on

MyScriptInteractiveInk-Runtime (~> 1.1.2)

None of your spec sources contain a spec satisfying the dependencies: `MyScriptInteractiveInk-Runtime (= 1.1.2), MyScriptInteractiveInk-Runtime (~> 1.1.2)`.

You have either:

* out-of-date source repos which you can update with `pod repo update` or with `pod install --repo-update`.

* mistyped the name or version.

* not added the source repo that hosts the Podspec to your Podfile.

Dear Nicholas,

Thank you for contacting us.

can you please do pod install --repo-update?

Let us know if this doesn't work.

Best regards,

Olivier

I tried with

pod install --repo-update

Updating local specs repositories

[!] Failed to connect to GitHub to update the CocoaPods/Specs specs repo - Please check if you are offline, or that GitHub is down

I tried with verbose so you might get what is happening 

pod install --repo-update --verbose

Preparing

Updating local specs repositories

Updating spec repo `master`

[!] Failed to connect to GitHub to update the CocoaPods/Specs specs repo - Please check if you are offline, or that GitHub is down

/Library/Ruby/Gems/2.0.0/gems/cocoapods-core-1.4.0/lib/cocoapods-core/github.rb:105:in `rescue in modified_since_commit'

/Library/Ruby/Gems/2.0.0/gems/cocoapods-core-1.4.0/lib/cocoapods-core/github.rb:100:in `modified_since_commit'

/Library/Ruby/Gems/2.0.0/gems/cocoapods-core-1.4.0/lib/cocoapods-core/source.rb:445:in `unchanged_github_repo?'

/Library/Ruby/Gems/2.0.0/gems/cocoapods-core-1.4.0/lib/cocoapods-core/source.rb:334:in `update'

/Library/Ruby/Gems/2.0.0/gems/cocoapods-1.4.0/lib/cocoapods/sources_manager.rb:88:in `block (2 levels) in update'

/Library/Ruby/Gems/2.0.0/gems/cocoapods-1.4.0/lib/cocoapods/user_interface.rb:64:in `section'

/Library/Ruby/Gems/2.0.0/gems/cocoapods-1.4.0/lib/cocoapods/sources_manager.rb:87:in `block in update'

/Library/Ruby/Gems/2.0.0/gems/cocoapods-1.4.0/lib/cocoapods/sources_manager.rb:86:in `each'

/Library/Ruby/Gems/2.0.0/gems/cocoapods-1.4.0/lib/cocoapods/sources_manager.rb:86:in `update'

/Library/Ruby/Gems/2.0.0/gems/cocoapods-1.4.0/lib/cocoapods/installer/analyzer.rb:247:in `block in update_repositories'

/Library/Ruby/Gems/2.0.0/gems/cocoapods-1.4.0/lib/cocoapods/installer/analyzer.rb:245:in `each'

/Library/Ruby/Gems/2.0.0/gems/cocoapods-1.4.0/lib/cocoapods/installer/analyzer.rb:245:in `update_repositories'

/Library/Ruby/Gems/2.0.0/gems/cocoapods-1.4.0/lib/cocoapods/installer.rb:150:in `block in resolve_dependencies'

/Library/Ruby/Gems/2.0.0/gems/cocoapods-1.4.0/lib/cocoapods/user_interface.rb:64:in `section'

/Library/Ruby/Gems/2.0.0/gems/cocoapods-1.4.0/lib/cocoapods/installer.rb:149:in `resolve_dependencies'

/Library/Ruby/Gems/2.0.0/gems/cocoapods-1.4.0/lib/cocoapods/installer.rb:116:in `install!'

/Library/Ruby/Gems/2.0.0/gems/cocoapods-1.4.0/lib/cocoapods/command/install.rb:41:in `run'

/Library/Ruby/Gems/2.0.0/gems/claide-1.0.2/lib/claide/command.rb:334:in `run'

/Library/Ruby/Gems/2.0.0/gems/cocoapods-1.4.0/lib/cocoapods/command.rb:52:in `run'

/Library/Ruby/Gems/2.0.0/gems/cocoapods-1.4.0/bin/pod:55:in `<top (required)>'

/usr/local/bin/pod:23:in `load'

/usr/local/bin/pod:23:in `<main>'

Never mind. I got the solution. Something wrong with ruby. Removed ruby and cocoapods and installed again. And it worked. 

Thank you for your time.

Dear Nicholas,

thank you for the update, we are glad it is working.

Best regards,

Olivier

Login or Signup to post a comment