Interactive Ink

Split lk file to get english dictionary and english recognition data in two files

Hi

Can we split the lk.res file so that we obtain files one with the english word dictionary and the other containing the english word recognition.

We need to do  this so that we can remove the english word dictionary file from the config as we are looking to recognize Indian names. But the recognition happens as per english dictionary words and thus causing issues. We are looking for single letter recognition instead of complete word recognition from english dictionary to get correct person names. 

Please do let me know how we can approach this particular case.

Dear Sibin,

thank you for your question.

Currently, the iink SDK doesn't offer the possibility to "split" the lk-text resource.

The question is rather what do you exactly want to recognize?

Indeed, if you only want to recognize names, the solution can consist in creating your custom lexicon and and a GRM resource, so that you can "loop" on your lexicon: https://developer-support.myscript.com/support/discussions/topics/16000023391

Let us know if you have further questions.

Best regards,

Olivier

Yes, I am looking for the same, But I am unable to download it from other thread? Can you email me GRM Resource or may be attach here.

Dear Irshad,

based on the other topic, you were able to download the resource.

Feel free to contact us if you have any question.

Best regards,

Olivier

Login or Signup to post a comment