Interactive Ink

Drawing path not working properly in canvas

Hello ,

i m using Interactive ink for recognize the text and math content using bezierPath in my iOS application, i am getting that path from bamboo slate.when i draw path in my
own view then it will right perfectly ,but i try to draw that path in canvas view provided in demo then it will automatically join start point and end point so my detection was not working properly.

i  please check my below code also how i will draw path

if  let Bazzrect = Bazz[i] as? UIBezierPath {

let n: Int = Bazzrect.cgPath.getPathElementsPoints().count

let events = UnsafeMutablePointer<IINKPointerEvent>.allocate(capacity: n)

let p = events

let pointerType = IINKPointerType.pen

for  i in 0..<Bazzrect.cgPath.getPathElementsPoints().count

{

let point = Bazzrect.cgPath.getPathElementsPoints()[i]

if i == 0 {

p[i] = IINKPointerEventMakeDown(CGPoint(x: point.x, y:point.y), -1, 0, pointerType, 0);

}

else if i == (Bazzrect.cgPath.getPathElementsPoints().count - 1) {

p[i] = IINKPointerEventMakeUp(CGPoint(x: point.x, y:point.y), -1, 0, pointerType, 0);

}else{

p[i] = IINKPointerEventMakeMove(CGPoint(x: point.x, y:point.y), -1, 0, pointerType, 0);

}

}

try!  editorViewController.editor.pointerEvents(p, count: n, doProcessGestures: false)

} 

And my i m getting this image as output

Hi support team 

Please contact me on my mail id 

Dear Raju,

thank you for contacting us.

Based on the screenshot, it seems the pointer UP is made on the same point than the pointer DOWN. Can you please set a breakpoint in your code and check the values that are passed to both the pointer DOWN and o the pointer UP?

Otherwise, you can also check directly the values of your array.

Best regards,

Olivier

Login or Signup to post a comment