General questions

Answered

Image upload?

Is it possible to upload an image (say from a physical notebook), and if so can that image be analyzed for handwriting to text? I am hoping to combine physical and digital notebooks, so this feature would be very helpful!

Best Answer

Hello Virginia,

Thank you for your update.

Could you, please, indicate what you mean by "the app" so that we can better help you. Are you developping your own application based on MyScript technology or are you using Nebo?

Best regards,

Gwenaëlle

Hello,

Thank you for contacting us and your question.

In the following documentation, you will find explanation why you cannot recognize images using the MyScript technology: https://developer.myscript.com/docs/concepts/digital-ink-vs-ocr/

Best regards,

Gwenaëlle

That does make sense. Is it possible to add images or PDFs to notes (without analysis)? Also is the ORC technology something that you may add to the app in future updates? Thanks, Virginia
Answer

Hello Virginia,

Thank you for your update.

Could you, please, indicate what you mean by "the app" so that we can better help you. Are you developping your own application based on MyScript technology or are you using Nebo?

Best regards,

Gwenaëlle

I am considering using Nebo! I just got a tablet but before I buy anything I want to make sure it has the features I’m looking for. I couldn’t tell from the nebo app description if uploading outside images was possible